Are you interested in a healthier lifestyle? Try The Clean 9 Detox Programme.
It can be hard to start living a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym daily is a lot of work and you sacrifice eating and doing a lot of things you love just too that extra weight. The whole process can be time consuming and, most of the time, people will give up if they do not see results quickly. But, there is a great approach to start your way on the path to a healthier lifestyle. The clean 9 detox is the perfect kick-start detox program to beginning a healthier regime.
What to expect after clean 9 detox.
At the end of the 9 days, you will have the tools that will make you feel better and look better than you used to. You will feel energised and, most importantly, you will have the knowledge that you need to finally have control of your cravings and your appetite, which is the key to being able to maintain that healthy weight.
Before starting any diet program, it is very important to check with your physician and make sure it’s the right program for you. For this clean 9 programme, there are some people who are not allowed to take forever FIT products. Some of these people include:
- People suffering from diabetes.
- Individuals who suffer from kidney dieses.
- Epilepsy patients
- Pregnant women.
When you decide to start the C9 programme, you need to follow a few guidelines to get the best results. It’s always important to follow the right routine to get good results.
- Before starting, make sure to record your correct measurements and weight for calculation at the end of the nine days.
- Select three realistic goals that are achievable by the end of your C9 programme such as deciding against the lift but take the stairs instead. No matter what you choose as your goals, make sure they are realistic goals for you and that you will be able to accomplish them.
- Make sure to write down everything you eat and all the exercises you participate in every day. It also helps to write down how you feel each day. This routine helps you feel accountable to the programme and will also help you will stick to the programme and your goals.
- Ensure that you work out every day. When you begin programme, try maintaining less strenuous exercises and increase your workouts as your body gets stronger. It is very important to actual listen to what your body is saying.
- Do not weigh yourself every day. Follow the guidelines of weighing yourself only on the first day and then every third day until you reach the final day of the program. As it is possible for your weight to go up and down during the C9 programme, it is recommended that you weigh yourself every three days.
- Water is essential to your health. While you are following the program, make sure you drink plenty of water. Follow the guidelines of three liters for men and two and a half liters for women each day. Another benefit will be fabulous looking skin at the end of the nine days.
- Try to cut out the salt. As every know, retaining fluids is the result of eating too much salt. This doesn’t mean you should eat tasteless food, just spice up your food other ways to make it more flavourful.
- Stay away from soda and carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks are known to cause bloating, which is very uncomfortable, and definitely not something you want to feel during the program. Fizzy drinks contain a lot of sugar and unwanted calories which is something you definitely need to avoid while you are on the programme.
The C9 programme can help jumpstart your journey to a slimmer, healthier you. Click here to download the C9 Booklet.
Clean 9 Detox Pack Contains:
- 2 x 1 litre bottle Forever Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 x Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein Vanilla (15 servings)
- 1 x Forever Therm (18 tablets)
- 1 x Forever Garcinia Plus (54 softgels)
- 1 x Forever Fibre (9 packets)
- 1 x Shaker
- 1 x Tape Measure
- Information booklet.
If you follow these simple guidelines, you will have the tools to see good results when you finish clean 9 detox.
Day one and two.
The first two days of Clean 9, will give you an opportunity to allow you to restart your mental and physical being for the program. If you aren’t in the best mind set, you will be open to not finishing the clean 9 detox programme with positive results. With every meal, take the recommended supplements and also make sure to get in that 30 minute low impact work out each day.
Committing to the clean 9 detox is actually not a cakewalk, it’s very challenging. These are the toughest two days but try to stay focused and you will continue the programme successfully.
Day three to nine.
By this time, your body is getting stronger and you’ll be able to increase the intensity of your work outs. Make sure you are following the C9 programme to the letter. Do not skip any meal and take each one as required. You are getting so close and you can’t quite if you’ve made it this far. Work hard and you’ll get the results you’ve always dreamed of seeing.
Remember, nothing good in life comes easy, it’s a lot of hard work. Getting a great looking body and a healthier lifestyle is worth the work. Remain dedicated, avoid short cuts and do not deviate from the program. It is all definitely worth at the end.